Sunday, March 8, 2020

At the crossroads... (2009)

Life is again at the crossroads,
I'm halfway from the safe abode, 
Swinging between hope and despair,
No one to notice no one to care,

When I started to tread, I was supreme,
Don't know when my sword lost its gleam,
Angels vanished, friends disappeared,
All that's happening, I couldn't have feared,

I dared, I gave in, I fought, I prayed,
I won, I lost but storms stayed 
Coz storms never cease to tease
The new sailors, at the old seas

But, it is kinda difficult to fight
When you are led by lightening not light
A flash here, a flash there,
This battle of love just leads nowhere,

The story revolves round the basic plot,
She loves me, She loves me not,
I am lost and alone but that's fine,
I know I ll find a silver line...

Do leave a line for the poet if you like it.

No comments:

Badala nahi hoon main

मैं, वो मैं, ना रहा, ना सही, पर बदला नहीं हूं मैं  जानेमन तू मेरा न सही  पर तुमसा नहीं हूं मैं  तेरी बात मेरी याद हो गई  पर गुजरा नहीं हूं म...

Other Popular Posts